Afternoon, Strangers! Today I thought I’d try a different kind of tag. Instead of picking an answer to a question and explaining why, in this tag, you just have to put the name of the book and author. But here’s the catch: it has to all be by memory. No looking at your books, no looking things up. I figured I could go for a challenge, so let’s see how I do.
- Name a book written by an author named Michael.
The Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon.
- Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
- Name a book about a character called George.
Curious George by H. A. Rey.
- Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith.
- Name a book set in Australia.
Stolen by Lucy Christopher.
- Name a book with the name of the month in the title.
Come What May by Rebecca Grant.
- Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh.
- Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
- Name a book with an eponymous title.
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
- Name a book turned into a movie.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chboksy.
Most of this challenge was fairly easy, but I got lucky with a couple (I haven’t actually read 6 or 8 yet). Can you think of any answers without looking it up? Let me know in the comments!
See you later, kiddos!