Music Recommendations is a series in which I recommend music based on what I’ve been listening to lately. Based on my listening habits, it could include songs, albums, and/or artists.
This used to be a monthly series, but I found stringently posting one recommendation post each month was affecting how I listened to music. Starting this year, I’ll instead be posting recommendations as I feel like it. This could be multiple times a month or could skip a month, depending on what I’m listening to. I’m also going to start including playlists I’ve made.
- “Dancing with the Devil” by Demi Lovato
- “We’re Good” by Dua Lipa
- “Walk Backwards” by Maude Latour
- “STOP!” by UPSAHL
- “Purple Hat” by Sofi Tukker
- “Gasoline (feat. Taylor Swift)” by HAIM
- “Worst Behavior” by Ariana Grande
- “Boys Don’t Cry” by Yoshi Flower
- “Runaway” by Grace Mitchell
- “That Kind of Woman” by Dua Lipa
- “80/20” by Chloe x Halle
- “Snow Globe” by Waterparks
- “Main Thing” by Ariana Grande
- “Open Up the Heavens” by Jade Bird
- “Pretty Places” by Aly & AJ
- “Special Affair” by The Internet
- “GLAM!” by Allie X
- “Dead Girl!” by Au/Ra
- “Pay Your Way in Pain” by St. Vincent
- “I Never Loved Myself Liked I Loved You” by Dead Poet Society
- “Summer’s End” by Phoebe Bridgers
- “Hollywood’s Bleeding” by Post Malone
- “Baby Steps” by Amy Shark
- “You All Over Me (feat. Maren Morris)” by Taylor Swift
- “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)” by Lil Nas X
- “All in My Head (feat. grandson)” by Whethan & Saint Punk
- “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” by Elle King & Miranda Lambert
Favorite Songs: Good in Goodbye, Follow the White Rabbit, Effortlessly, Stay Numb and Carry On, Blue, Homesick, Baby, Stained Glass, & Emotional Bruises
Yes, I did make a playlist based on Fullmetal Alchemist.
Are these songs filled with girl hate? Yes. Do they still slap? Also yes.
What music have you been into lately? Give me some recommendations in the comments!