I am super grateful and blown away to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Becca from Words and Other Malarky! This award/tag was created by Okoto Enigma, a popular lifestyle, fashion, and travel blogger.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me
- I absolutely love karaoke. If you ever want to do something with me and can’t think of an idea, suggest going to a karaoke bar. I will say yes.
- I have two cats and I love them more than anyone in the world. Their names are Maddie (female) and Sandy (male). If you click their names, you’ll see I’ve paid my kitty tax.
- My all-time favorite song is “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers. It’s a timeless bop and I never get tired of listening to it.
- What do you consider your passion and when did you realize it?
My passion is writing and I’ve known since the first grade. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. Now I’m just waiting for inspiration to strike.
- What is your best piece of advice for fellow bloggers?
The best way to stay interested in blogging is to only write posts that you enjoy. Nothing makes running a blog a chore more than writing posts you don’t care about. This is why I’ve discontinued some memes and features and why I don’t write TBRs.
- If you could tell your younger self anything, what would you say?
Girl, you are as gay as the day is long. And that’s okay. Stop running from that part of you and embrace it. Don’t waste another second on men. You are a lesbian and you should find pride in that.
- What is your favorite book and why?
This is a cop-out answer, but I genuinely love too many books to pick just one. My favorite book I’ve read so far this year is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman because it feels like a piece of my soul.
- Describe your perfect date. (April 25th is taken…)
You know how in The Princess Diaries Mia wanted a kiss that made her foot pop? My dream date makes me feel the way that feels.
- Gerry of The Book Nook UK
- Winged Cynic of Cynic on Wings
- Angelica of The Book Cover Girl
- Isabelle of Bookwyrm Bites
- Aurora of Aurora Librialis
- Sam of Fictionally Sam
- Clo of Book Dragons
- Anna & Charlotte of Reads Rainbow
- Cassidy of Reminders of the Changing Time
- Laurie of Laurie’s Bookshelf
My 5 Questions for Them
- If you could physically fight any character, who would it be and why?
- How do you stay motivated to write for your blog?
- Who is your biggest inspiration (whether in life or in your career field)?
- Which writer would you interview, if you could?
- Besides books, what are your biggest interests/hobbies?
My Best Posts
- The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle Book Talk (labor of love)
- Why Emma Watson is a Bad Fit for The Queen of the Tearling (most popular)
- YA Tropes I Cannot Stand (funniest post)
Thank you again to Becca for nominating me! I’m honored that you found my blog worthy of consideration.