Music of the Month is a monthly series in which I discuss the music I listened to during a given month. It serves as a recap and recommendation list.
I’ve been listening to some of my favorite albums this year in preparation for my year-end list, so this month’s post will be a tad shorter than usual. But you’ll find some real gems here anyway.
***Highest recommended songs in bold***
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Circles” by Post Malone
- “Petty” by Snow Tha Product
- “None of My Business” by Cher Lloyd
- “getaway car” by Carly Rose
- “I Disagree” by Poppy
- “everything i wanted” by Billie Eilish
- “Sundays” by Emotional Oranges
- “CRAZY” by Jessie Reyez
- “Old Wounds” by PVRIS
- “L.O.V.E. Me” by Hayley Kiyoko
- “Upset” by Lauren Sanderson
- “BBY” by Two Feet
- “Born in the Slumber” by flora cash
- “How I Look on You” and “Nobody (with Chaka Khan)” by Ariana Grande
- “Regulars” and “Rings a Bell” by Allie X
- “Happy Pill” by grandson & Moby Rich
Most underrated songs here!
What music were you into in November? Give me some recommendations in the comments!