Music of the Month is a monthly feature in which I discuss the music I listened to during a given month. It serves as a recap and recommendation list.
***Highest recommended songs in bold***
- “Camouflage” by The Front Bottoms
- “Done for Me (feat. Kehlani)” by Charlie Puth: I’m doing this for you, Kehlani.
- “Choices (Yup)” by E-40
- “But You” by Alexandra Savior
- “¿ (feat. Halsey)” by Bring Me the Horizon
- “Super Sad Always” by Melanie Faye
- “I Go Out at Night” by Ratboys
- “she” by Hayley Kiyoko: “She keeps driving down the PCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
- “You Love Me” by flora cash
- “Yummy” by Danny Gonzalez: #GetYummyToNumberOne
- “What a Man Gotta Do” by Jonas Brothers
- “Mother We Just Can’t Get Enough,” “You Get What You Give,” and “I Don’t Wanna Die Anymore” by New Radicals: These are the only songs I liked from this band’s only album.
Okay, you guys were right. Mitski is fantastic. I’ll be listening to more of her music in the future.
I haven’t decided yet if I want to review this album or not. Just know that this is emphatically Halsey’s best album yet. It’s so personal. I’ve been playing it on repeat since it came out.
I’ll be including “Anyone” on next month’s post, but I had to include Demi because I listened to a lot of her music in preparation for her long-awaited comeback.
What music were you into in January? Give me some recommendations in the comments!