Music Recommendations is a series in which I recommend music based on what I’ve been listening to lately. Based on my listening habits, it could include songs, albums, and/or artists.
This used to be a monthly series, but I found stringently posting one recommendations post each month was affecting how I listened to music. Starting this year, I’ll instead be posting recommendations as I feel like it. This could be multiple times a month or could skip a month, depending on what I’m listening to.
- “What Other People Say” by Demi Lovato & Sam Fischer
- “Flames (feat. Avril Lavigne)” by MOD SUN
- “Immune” by Jensen McRae
- “Forever Fifteen” by Mothica
- “Lonely & Pathetic” by LØLØ
- “Girlfriend” by Rebecca Black
- “Campus” by Vampire Weekend
- “Favor” by Julien Baker
- “Sacrificial (feat. PVRIS)” by Rezz
- “Sleepy Eyes” by The Aces
- “She’s My Religion” by Pale Waves
- “Knuckle Tattoo” by Girlhouse
- “Object Permanence” by Sydney Sprague & Danielle Durack
- “Aren’t You” by The Aces
- “Easy” by Pale Waves
Favorite Songs: My Limb, Asystole, Trigger, Over Those Hills, No Use I Just Do, & Just a Lover
Genre: Indie Pop
Favorite Songs: Latest Ghost, Psycho, Swap Places, Echoes, Low, & Out of Our Depth
Favorite Songs: Alone, Never, Barracuda, All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You, Crazy on You, These Dreams, Magic Man, & What About Love?
What music have you been into lately? Give me some recommendations in the comments!